Sunday, January 27, 2008

A Few Of The U.S. Skating Championships Most Memorable Moments

John Baldwin and Rena Inoue are another pair paving their way together.

On Saturday, they had just finished their silver-medal winning performance when John went down on one knee -- in the middle of the rink, while the national t.v. cameras were still rolling.

"I actually thought when I woke up this morning I was going to do it, I was going to propose to Rena," John said.

"I was just so shocked I think I lost myself a little bit," Rena said. "I never expected he was going to do that at this moment."

And while millions watched the question, few caught the answer. It was "yes." It was the answer that would earn the pair a perfect score.


Keep Reading...

Source: Kare 11

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

*Shimmy Online Magazine* Blending the genres of artistic movement 7 days a week.

Tips...Clips...Questions Email Shimmy

Advertising Info

Shimmy Team

Managing Editor:
Tania Gressell

Media reporters:
Krissy Gressell

Shimmy On Myspace

 Subscribe in a reader


Add to Technorati Favorites