Friday, February 15, 2008

5 Questions About Pussycat Dolls Presents: Girlicious

...2) How does one of the finalists end up in a wheelchair?

One of the greatest moments of the latest Girlicious CW promo involves one of the girls falling down, ending up in the hospital, then arriving at the studio in a wheelchair. What is Robin Antin's sympathetic response? "Can you dance in your wheelchair?" I hope she tries, because that would only make the show more entertaining. Check out the promo here:



3) Is the word "Girlicious" horrible or fabulous?

Before I'm able to recap this show, I feel as though I have to decide if the group's name is making Mr. Merriam and Mr. Webster spin in their graves. I do normally enjoy words that add a useless "icious" suffix, such as "funkalicious" or "bootylicious." But again, those aren't the names of actual music groups that I'm supposed to chat about in every day conversation. This question is going to keep me awake all weekend.


Keep Reading...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

*Shimmy Online Magazine* Blending the genres of artistic movement 7 days a week.

Tips...Clips...Questions Email Shimmy

Advertising Info

Shimmy Team

Managing Editor:
Tania Gressell

Media reporters:
Krissy Gressell

Shimmy On Myspace

 Subscribe in a reader


Add to Technorati Favorites