Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Reality TV Magazine Talks With Chris Jarosz

When asked if any aspects of the So You Think You Can Dance competition caught him off guard, Chris Jarosz said, “I don’t think I was ever ready for all the cameras, like all the interviewing and stuff like that. There wasn’t too much of a surprise. I think some of the judging might have been a little bit of a surprise.”

Chris continued, “Just because I was expecting to eventually get some better comments from the judges and kind of like these past three weeks there’s never been, I’ve never gotten a, ‘oh my gosh, awesome job.’ Like a scream, and not that I ever thought I would, but I was hoping to have some kind of Mary going crazy at one point. It was kind of a little bit of a bummer, but I’ve no regrets or anything.”

Even though judge Mary Murphy didn’t go crazy as Chris had hoped, judge Nigel Lythgoe did go crazy after Chris’ krumping performance. Unfortunately, Nigel said his granny was more gangster than Chris and then went crazy and turned into the Hulk (as a promotion for the Hulk movie).

Keep Reading

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

*Shimmy Online Magazine* Blending the genres of artistic movement 7 days a week.

Tips...Clips...Questions Email Shimmy

Advertising Info

Shimmy Team

Managing Editor:
Tania Gressell

Media reporters:
Krissy Gressell

Shimmy On Myspace

 Subscribe in a reader


Add to Technorati Favorites