Monday, January 21, 2008

It's A Friendly War Say Bruno And Carrie Ann

So there's no backstabbing or sabotaging going on?
Tonioli: No. We both want the best. We want our team to be the best possible team, so we're going to go for it. When we comment, we'll say what we think, but I'm not going to sabotage her or kick her or any of that. That would be inappropriate ... wouldn't you think?
Inaba: I hope so! I hope you're not gonna kick me! That wouldn't be right.

Well, there was pepper spray in the costumes at the Miss Puerto Rico pageant, so you never know.
Inaba: Right. Can you imagine?
Tonioli: Yeah, I could put a laxative in [her] coffee.
Inaba: [Laughs] It's a friendly competition. Bruno and I have been choreographing for most of our lives, I've been doing it for 20 years and he's been doing it for about 30 years.


Keep Reading...

Source: AOL Television

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

*Shimmy Online Magazine* Blending the genres of artistic movement 7 days a week.

Tips...Clips...Questions Email Shimmy

Advertising Info

Shimmy Team

Managing Editor:
Tania Gressell

Media reporters:
Krissy Gressell

Shimmy On Myspace

 Subscribe in a reader


Add to Technorati Favorites