Friday, March 28, 2008

Interview with Jenna from "Pussycat Dolls Present: Girlicious"

Jason, (RealityWanted.com): So what made you try out for the show?

Jenna, (Girlicious): I was watching last season when I saw an ad talking about upcoming casting calls. I went online and decided to apply and ended up going to the auditions and making it on the show.

Jason, (RealityWanted.com): What did you think watching the episode the other night?

Jenna, (Girlicious): I was a little upset when they showed me in the kitchen cooking. They made me look like a fatty but really I was cooking for everyone, not just myself.

Jason, (RealityWanted.com): Did you end up making any friends while you were on the show?

Jenna, (Girlicious): I became good friends with everyone. In the beginning Charlye and I had some misunderstandings but Charlye and Carrie are probably two of the girls I stay in touch with the most now.

Jason, (RealityWanted.com): Did you learn a lot while you were on the show?

Jenna, (Girlicious): I received a lot of great advice. Just performing and learning how to dance in a pop group was great.

Jason, (RealityWanted.com): Do you think the judging was fair? Would you change anything?

Keep Reading...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

*Shimmy Online Magazine* Blending the genres of artistic movement 7 days a week.

Tips...Clips...Questions Email Shimmy

Advertising Info

Shimmy Team

Managing Editor:
Tania Gressell

Media reporters:
Krissy Gressell

Shimmy On Myspace

 Subscribe in a reader


Add to Technorati Favorites